HOW DOES MOBILE MASSAGE WORK?
Never had a massage before? Not sure it’s for you? Never had massage in your own home before? No problem!
We’ve created these guides to let you answer all the questions you may have. If there’s something else you’d like to know – just send us a message and we’ll get back to you. You can view the information on our site here or download them as PDF files opposite.
HOW DO I BOOK A MOBILE MASSAGE?
Wondering how a mobile therapy session works and what to expect? It’s simple, it’s thorough and it’s the best investment you can make in you!
Work out which kind of massage therapy you would like.
Enjoy the treatment in the comfort of your own surroundings.
Which medical conditions are not suitable for massage?
The following conditions are not suitable for massage treatment:
- Bell’s Palsy
- Cardiovascular conditions (e.g. thrombosis, phlebitis, hypertension, hypotension, heart conditions)
- Cervical spondylitis
- Cervical spondylosis
- Infectious disease
- Kidney infections
- Recent operations (recovery times will vary and can be long — seek medical advice)
- Slipped disk
- Under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
The following conditions require clearance from an appropriate medical professional:
- Any condition affecting the neck
- Any dysfunction of the nervous system (e.g. muscular sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease)
- Gastric ulcers
- Inflamed nerve
- Localized swelling
- Postural deformities
- Skin diseases
- Spastic conditions
- Trapped/pinched nerve (e.g. sciatica)
- Undiagnosed pain
- Undiagnosed lumps or bumps
- When taking prescribed medication
- Any other medical condition already being treated by a doctor or another complementary practitioner, any other unlisted medical condition